Tabs

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Chipotle Macaroni Casserole And my favorite salad dressing

Last night I made yet made one of the recipes I froze on Sunday. The  Chipotle Macaroni Casserole (which as I said Sunday, I used whole wheat ziti so you can use your favorite pasta) was a HIT!  Delicious.... you have to try this casserole.  And it froze very well and was fast to heat up and virtually NO clean up.


I thought I would also share my favorite salad dressing.  It is low in fat and made of yogurt but you wouldn't know it.  Tastes very good and has a cheesy taste to it so you don't miss the cheese in your salad.  Give it a try and tell me what you think!


I plan on trying more of this brand of dressings and I will let you know what's good and what's not. Tonight we will have the beef stew....it's in the crockpot and will delicious!!  Pics to come!!   Enjoy!

Prov 3:6: in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment