Tabs

Friday, January 4, 2013

Welcome

I will be adding more things tomorrow and getting recipes up to share.  For now, at the bottom of this blog, I have included seasonal foods for my state of Texas.  Foods in season will be lower in cost and also, can be grown in your garden.  Yes, I have a garden and green house, but with the snow we had on Christmas Day, it is an ugly sight.  I will be working hard on getting the garden cleaned up again and greenhouse up and running soon!  For now, enjoy and be sure to share my blog!  I need as many followers as I can get!  LOL!

(I've committed myself to posting a bible verse that goes as closely to my post or what the Lord lays on my heart at that time.  It's small way of getting more to read the Word!)

In simple humility, let our gardener God, landscape you with the Word, making a salvation-garden of your life. James 1: ~21

No comments:

Post a Comment