Tabs

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Entry Way Decor

Those who don't know me, I love to decorate and craft.  I LOVE to take old things and make them new again!  Valentine's is fast approaching so I decorated my front entry way.  Many of these things I've found through the years during my thrift shopping or second hand shopping.  The table I found for $25 on a listing on craigslist a few years ago.  It is amazing!  Didn't have to do a thing to it.  I love the white, distressed look.  Lamp I found 15 years ago at a discount store that bought and sold things.  The mirror I found on craigslist a few weeks ago....$5!!!!  I love the gold but if I get tired of it, I might antique it with some black.  I've got my Valentine Scentsy going to an amazing scent, some floral I already had in my craft things inside my grandmother's crystal vase my dad just gave me at Thanksgiving, and of course, I framed our new family pic in my Hobby Lobby red zebra frame! Did I tell you???  I LOVE animal prints ... usually leopard is my fav but love this red frame so I picked it up when they had their 50% off sale! Put our wedding photo in a frame inside the little glass dish..might add some cute glass beads inside the dish later.  Now for the Home Sweet Home framed needlepoint...I found that a few years ago at a second hand shop for $5.  I loved the colors, what it said, and how it was framed!  The cute little cone figurine (not sure what call those) I picked up today for $1.95 at a second hand shop!  Thought it was cute!  I used a valance as the runner....you got it...a valance that I wasn't using!  You could use anything, even a scarf would work!!  More valentine decorations coming soon.....also, I have a new project I will be working on this next few weeks made from an old door I picking up from high school friend, Jennifer!  It's going to be amazing!!  Have a great weekend everyone!!

"We love because He first loved us." (1 John 4:19)


No comments:

Post a Comment